When a loved one dies owning property without a funded trust agreement, that property may need to be processed in the Florida probate court. Florida has different types of probate that a lawyer who practices in Florida estate planning, elder care law, and elder law can help you handle. We work with families in Florida and across the nation during this challenging time to reach a conclusion for the decedent’s affairs. Do you have probate questions you need answered? Call us at 866-7-ELDERS (866-735-3377) to discuss your case.

Call us at 866-7-ELDERS (866-735-3377) for more information of our services